pleasant vw "mechanic" experience (rant)

Just wanted to take a minute and brag about my experience at the shop
yesterday. The place I take my rocco, HillTop Motors in Jax, FL is by far
the most dependable shop in my area. Before I knew better I used to just
whine and gripe about their prices. Now I know what's up and they are just
plain worth it.
Had to replace my power steering pressure hose and my clutch cable. I could
do the clutch cabble, but the hose was in a tight spot. Anyway, I notice a
sweet looking white 16v across the street and he says it's his. Has 3 of em.
Favorite vws to drive but he hates werking on em. Anyway, he let me hang in
the shop while he did everything and I watched every step. he answered every
single question i asked and would even stop and look at something I was just
casually wondering about. Said he had some extra parts he could help me out
with and even had me stick my finger in the gear oil fill hole so i could
feel the looseness of the gear inside...said my tranny doesnt have long
left. 8(( Anyway I was there like 4 hours and had a blast! He doesn't have a
computer (his girlfriend does) so he won't be on here much, but we're gonna
do some bar B q and beer and have some fireside scirocco workshops. VW peeps
are just cool peeps I guess, and it sure is nice to have your car worked on
by someone who loves them as much as I do. Just a rant

Bobby Griffin
Helpdesk Analyst
ext. 58737

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.