Free Scirocco Race Car Project

Don't email me. I'm not the "seller".

***************
About a year ago, I saved an early VW scirocco from the wrecking yard,
buying it for $100. The car was virtually rust free and complete. I sold
it for a few $$ more to a person who intended to restore and race it. He
completely disassembled it and that's all the further he got. He's now
lost storage and needs to move the car by the end of the week. I'd
certainly hate to see it get crushed, it's getting to be a rare car and
it is a solid foundation for a race project. I don't think he wants
anything for the car and it's parts, but it isn't rollable. The chasis
is light though, not having very much attached to it, plus all the parts
go with it. It's located in Reading Pa. Please call Brendan at
215-738-8568. It needs to go soon!!!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut