Re: LIST - help needed on rack bracket part numbers!

Don't you mean 171 419 875?  That would be the part number for power and
manualclamps (A1) - they're the same.

Drew (84 Wolfsburg)

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, RoccoPhil wrote:

> Apparently Brian and I are having the same problems w/ our conversions to
> manual steering.  The thing I want to verify is:
>
> *** what are the rack bushing bracket part numbers for both Power and Manual
> steering ***
>
> We need to get these numbers off the actual brackets and NOT ETKA at this
> point.
>
> I have the Powersteering brackets.  Part # is 175 419 875 (1987 8v rocco w/
> P/S)
>
> C'mon!  Who's a stud?
>
> -Phil

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca