Mk1 GT flares ready for production

List,  Thanks to Dirk's once again excellent efforts, I've received the Mk1 Zender GT body kit.  I will be entering a limited production run of these kits, and expect to have them completed by mid to late May. If you are still interested in purchasing one of these kits, please email me for more info.

In addition, there is one Kamei X1 Mk2 front spoiler I believe is yet unclaimed.  Ask Dirk to be sure.

Neal Tovsen and Jeff McDonald, your airdams are also here.  I will box them up and get shipping costs this weekend.

Ben R
'79 Scirocco 1.8 16V
'86.5 Quantum Syncro Wagon
'00 Suzuki SV650