Holland GTII badges, etc.

Taking the Iceland Air 757 to Holland tomorrow.
Earlier I asked if some people wanted me to check on
some parts while I'm over there. Someone wanted GTII
(?) badges. Who was that? Somthing more about fog
light switches, 8v curbed distributor and 50mm
intakes? The little things I can handle, big things no
way. I made a list from the first post I made on this,
and it has disappeared. The list had email addresses.
If you said somthing earlier, you might want to let me
know again, and I'll print it out for the big hop.

I hear they will want to clean my shoes when I get
back home because of some disease?

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos