Re: Kinda looks like a scirocco. I've never sen this car.

At 10:10 PM -0500 3/20/01, Dan Kraus wrote:

If no one has told you yet, that is an Isuzu Impulse, and the story I hear was that it is another Giugaro(sp?) design that was supposed to be the Mk II Scirocco, but VWAG decided to go with an in-house design, so Giugaro sold it to Isuzu.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v |
| |
| Any problem can be solved with the proper application of |
| Force, Heat, Chemicals, or Money. |