Re: NOO! Cracked front cross member?

Ok, I need to start talking shit to the Mad bastard :) When my 75 is
done, I want to run your scirocco. Your car is fast, but I think mine
may be a little faster :O  What did your car run again dude? I can't
remember, it's been a while. I remember you said it took a type R
though, so it has to move a bit. Peace,
	-Gary Huff