Re: body kit for 85 scirocco 8 valve

New Dimensions (I think) still sells the Kamei X1 kit, which is quite nice (if it's not New Dimensions, then it's another company, but it was still being sold a few months back). Cost is about $1100-$1200 for all four parts.

I have the side skirts in perfect shape and the rear valance (with 1 very minor problem) out of my totalled 8V. I can sell those for cheap if you are interested. Also have the front spoiler, but that is cracked in many spots (however, if you have time to spare and some JBWeld, you can make the thing look decent).

Elias