RE: 81 VW truck in a wrecking yard... SOMEBODY RESCUE THIS THING!

Maybe we can let this mis-user of the list know that if they don't quit
spamming us, we will go to his eBay auctions and drive the prices of his
junk outta sight early on in the bidding process. One of us gotsta have a
phony ID could be used for that...

Surely we can boycott him here on the list if he continues.

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

 Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
                - H. L. Mencken