Re: [2L or 1.8Lturbo... Thats the question...]

I am looking for a car that I can drive for another
20 years with little maintenance etc...
I looked at the new Jetta. It comes with either the 2L or the turbo..
But which on eto buy?

If the 2L is in the equation, try the TDI. Same torque as the 1.8T (about) and
super fuel economy. I love mine, much zippier than the old diesels, about the
same horsies as the 2L, but torquier and better on fuel. If you want go fast,
then the 1.8T, but I'd try all three, don't ignore the deisel - and you can't
beat diesel for longevity (I still have my first, 360,000kms and fourteen
years old, but it's sick, through my own stupidity.). My two cents.