Re: 4-wheel alignment

Ryan McCarthy wrote:

> Any one ever heard of a thrust angle alignment? I guess they use a center
> line off the rear axle beam to align the front wheels. Town Fair Tire
> likes to push this type for $50.

Eeek!  I'd rather go to an orthodontist for an alignment than a tire shop,
based on way too many bad experiences.

Best guy out here only charges $45 (and he RAISED his price to that recently),
he specializes in performance/lowered cars, and does the job right first
time/every time, including centering your steering wheel (how many times have
we all been told that this is "not possible" on an early VW?).

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA