Re: FINALLY! [irellevant]

Wouldn't that make them add more screws? Hell, if that were true, they'd
just make the whole interior one solid piece of plastic :-) Especially
here in the Northeast, where the road conditions change seasonally. It's
amazing, a flat road in the summer can become nearly impassable in the
winter due to frost heaves and cracks.

Ryan

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:05:34 -0700 "Mawster Chadwick"
<mawster.chadwick@home.com> writes:
> perhaps the 'merican cars take into account the sorry state of the
> roads.
> JK
>
> Chadwick

Ryan