Re: Few Questions about: Ordered H&R special Feb rocco list!?

Got mine beginning of this month, a little over a week after the order
was placed, but I'm also in the US, if that means anything. Mine was
delivered via UPS. I would think it would be a drop delivery, no sig
required. Why don't you call the Pottermans up and see what the status
is? Maybe there was a back order situation or something? HTH

Ryan

> Ive still not recieved my own set yet-  for what
> it's worth.
>
> Mike Blain
>
> deejay wrote:
> >
> > To who it may concerned, or can give me infos,
> >
> > I ordered some H&R spring at virtual parts for VW by the end of
> Feb.
> > The springs was sent on the 5th of march (two weeks ago).
> >
> > I know that someone on the list (living in Canada) has these
> being
> > sent by the same courrier (USPS I guess) for 45USD shipping cost.
> >
> > Since I'm in the same situation, living in Canada (Montreal) and
> > had the same courrier (USPS I might remember, or anything else..)
> > I wonder if it is normal that I haven't received my springs yet!!
> >
> > First question: Did you receive your springs?
> > Second question: What was the courriel? (USPS!!?)
> > Second question: If they deliver when you are not home, do they
> > give you a notice to go get them somewhere near you place!?
> >
> > Since we don't have any tracking number, it's hard to know what's
> happening
> > with the shipping... should be 7-10 days for the shipping time!
> >
> > thx for info,
> > Joel that want the new sports springs..

Ryan
'82 Scirocco GL