thank you to all.. was Re: Question: (SOB) Frame Bushing

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:00:23 -0000, Ben Rogowski said:

> There is no such thing as a "frame bushing" on these cars.  Mainly because
>  they don't have "frames" per se.  The only thing I can think of that the
>  mechanic might have been talking about is the front control arm bushings and
>  the rear axle bushings.  They're mounted in carriers that connect the front
>  and rear suspensions to the unit body of the car.  They're not very hard to
>  replace, but they must be pressed in, so it might be a good job for a shop
>  rather than a do-it-yourselfer.
>
>  Ben R
>  '79 Scirocco 1.8 16V
>  '86.5 Quantum Syncro Wagon
>  '00 Suzuki SV650

Thank you to all, after getting so many replies I now know what he ment, it is
indeed the rear axle bushing he was talking about
for the one's that asked abotu what does the car do, when it shifts weight
around (left right) sometimes I get  groan of out fo the rear.
(mostly driver side.) I wil get the rear axe bushing replaced.

Again thank you to all

--
Patrick Bureau
Exiled in the G.W.N (Montreal, Canada), Hoping to return to Dallas, Texas Soon!