Question: (SOB) Frame Bushing

A Little while back (3 years ago actually), My wife owned this rocco I now am
restoring and she got teh car check out and teh mechanic mentioned that the sob
frame bushings needed to be replaced, does anyone have any idea a) what the
hell is a frame bushing (cannot find any reference to it in Bentley) b) whom
would have such a piece and how hard is this to replace???

--
Patrick Bureau
Exiled in the G.W.N (Montreal, Canada), Hoping to return to Dallas, Texas Soon!