16v Sighting in ATL...

Saw a kinda beat up flash silver 16v here in ATL today.
with a primered hood. Do we have any new listers here in ATL or do i need
to find the person and show him the power of the force under the tutalage
of the list :-)
brian.
More cars for sale.
Damn Thinking I must be a Used car salesman...
1998 Honda Civic LX. 37Kmi $12.5k
wife's car(she complained when i drove it... i drove it only on (long
trips) )now she wants a wagon... its gonna be an Audi or VW. after NYC.)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 109Kmi $8.5K no turbo, no t-tops, 2 seater
white, gray interior

Soon up for sale 82-85 Rocco 8v in unknown condition. unknown price.
(mono wiper, bad motor, primer,  all i know)