Re: Need help choosing suspension

Neuspeed SofSport (or equivalent) springs and Bilstein HD will give you
almost exactly what you're looking for. I say almost because of the
lowering part. Depending on the condition of your suspension, your ride
height may drop as much as 1/2" or not at all.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!