Re: opinion? intake manifold conditioning

In a message dated 3/17/2001 4:25:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
roccophil@mindspring.com writes:

<< do I just throw it back on and ride it out w/ a crappy-looking (interior)
 manifold, or do I drill that sucker out and tank it?  I don't know what to
 do.  PITA to get it clean.  is it really worth it? >>

It really just depends on the person.  Some guys are very anal about getting
the engine very clean for shows and things like that and it would be worth it
to them.  But if this happened to me, I would definitely leave it alone and
clean it as best i can on the engine.  But that is just me cause its just
going to get dirty again.

Brian 86 16v
<http://www.geocities.com/vwrocco16v/>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>