Re: tech} Performance VS mods

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:22:07 -0500 Eric L Ellis <elf16v@juno.com> writes:

>It was descriptive enough for me to read "cam set".  Perhaps it's
>gonna be one of those twin 8v engine deals.
>
>Eric "smart ass" Ellis

Vagueness is a problem on this list. I saw that little tidbit of info and
could of assumed that's what he meant to say but id rather he just come
right out and say it. :)

Hmm, a twin 8V would Roc!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!