Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 7:47 PM
Subject: Springs and shocks

Hey,
  I'm new to the list.  I want to get some springs that will lower my car some and some shocks that will work with them.  Here is my dilemma, 90% of my driving is on really nice open smooth roads, but I have two BIG speed bumps to deal with each day and I take a trip to NYC once a month.  Any suggestions? A used set is OK too.

Kervin Ridgley
86 Scirocco II 8v
92 Golf GL