Re: to the junkyard

--- Brad Sayer <vwrocco85@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well, watched the 85 get hauled to the junkyard
> yesterday.  After thousands
> of dollars and 2 years, it was heartbreaking to see it
> go.  I swear it
> looked like it was crying.  But, through all the parts I
> have sold, and the
> many that now are on my 87, it will forever live on.
>
> Thanks for listening, noone else understands my grieving!

Those of us who have watched this happen (or worse, hauled
a 'roc to the scrapper yourself and see it pounded before
your eyes) - we understand.

Please, a moment of silence for the recently departed.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian