to the junkyard

Well, watched the 85 get hauled to the junkyard yesterday.  After thousands
of dollars and 2 years, it was heartbreaking to see it go.  I swear it
looked like it was crying.  But, through all the parts I have sold, and the
many that now are on my 87, it will forever live on.

Thanks for listening, noone else understands my grieving!

A few parts left if anyone wants them:
Used starter (as the 85's was new and will be going into my car)
13 inch "SPider" wheels - gold colored and ugly but in great shape, could be
fixed up/painted and look great

Thanks,

Brad

85 8V - Gone now so I should leave it off the signature
87 16V - The new project car