Wanted: 16V Drivers Side Wing Window

Anyone out there local or semi-local to Philly have a drivers side wing window
they want to part with? Some asshole broke mine this afternoon to root around in
my car and steal my piece of shit tape deck. Please let me know via e-mail (I'm
on the digest) as soon as you can. I plan to go to glass places tomorrow
morning.

Thanks!

-Marc

'74 VW Thing in near daily driver condition for sale in Philly PA
    See: http://getty.net/thing/ for more details etc.
'81 VW Jetta Diesel Scraped 12/97 - '84 VW Jetta GLi Sold to NJ 10/99
'84 VW GTI 8v Just got it in October 2000, not much to say yet!
'87 VW Smoking Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 198,000 miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/