Re: [rant] Moron Drivers -- Door Dings -- Mullets -- Yuppies

I tend to park my wife's 99 Jetta at the extreme edges of parking lots to
avoid door dings, preferably in a corner.

Then on my way to the store I make a point of keying the cars that are
parked taking up more than 1 spot (unless, of course, they're actually
BIGGER than 1 spot.) :)

Drew (84 Wolfsburg that OTHER people avoid parking beside in the lots.)

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Josh[deady]Able wrote:

>   I always take up at least 2 paking spots wherever I go, sometimes I even shot for four spots. :)

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca