From: Richard Earley [mailto:scottncyn@home.com]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 10:25 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: air box

I need a new air box, the one i've got doesn't seal any more.  even with the clips fastened it doesn't seal all the way around, there's a small gap there.  anywhere to get one or is the dealer my only option...in need of a new fuel distributer too.

scott
87 'rocco 16v
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.