Re: ND.....YESSSSS!!!!!

Marie Laugesen wrote:

>  Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it this year... nobody seems to want
> to double up in a room with me and I certainly can't afford it by myself
> with the exchange rate the way it is.... I'd love to show my Canada-only
> special edition Scirocco though... anyone willing to help me out here?

Hell you can double up with me if you don't have another angle.. for that
matter we could put 3-4 people to a room for budgetary concerns, especially
considering that some people are coming so far that there are lots of
other travel expenses besides the ND room.. but one way or another, PLEASE
come!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA