Re: Need: 16v driver's seat

Hey Bobby,

I've got a sunroof deflector that I don't use much, however, I don't think I
want to sell it.  When I got it back in the 80's I got it from Rapid Parts
and it was for the Roc and for the same year Toyota Celica.  Keeping that in
mind you may want to haunt the Toyota groups for a while.  I don't think
they're available anymore new.  I could be wrong though.

As far as leather seats go.  I believe that Daun has a set, but rumor has it
that Paully nastied them up somehow <g>, proceed with caution!

HTH.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com