Re: ND.....YESSSSS!!!!!

*coming out of hibernation*
Ok, I'm definetly going to try to meet up with So Cal group in Lompoc Friday
morning, I'll put the request in for time off right away.  Joe, do you want
to meet up and drive down together?  Kevin, here's my cell number so we'll
be able to keeps tabs when the time comes: 805-748-6844

And if anyone else in the So Cal group wants a change of pace, the passenger
seat in my '81 S will be open, or hell why not, the drivers seat too ;)

I don't think I'll be registering my car in the show this year though, funds
are very tight as I went back part time and going to school.

Kris Rayner
'81 Scirocco S
'89 GTI 16v