RE: ND.... YESSSSS!!!!!

It occurs to me, that instead of hopping over the hill on 17 (which caltrans
is working on, one lane here and there), we could just zip up from Santa
Cruz to where 84 hit 1, and cut that across.  Granted, it puts the caravan a
bit north of the target, but the twisties up there are soooo worth it.... 90
mph sweepers (I did that yesterday, following my friend Sandy on her bike,
she was like "dammit, he's STILL there?!".

Just a thought. :)

-Pat