A Burrito for a MK1!

Yup, That's right I got a perfectly straight '78
MK1 for the price of a Mexican lunch. :-) The
engine and body have 110K original miles, not
running but we'll see about that this weekend. I
got the car with a frame up restoration in mind,
it has never been wrecked and would make a perfect
project.  The guy (fellow VW collector) was gonna
give it to me for nothing, but I gave him $5 bucks
for his troubles (all I had on me) so he could go
and get some south of the border lunch.
Just wanted to share my excitement with people
that I know will appreciate the deal. (The
Girlfriend wasn't that enthused. :-)

Finally got my next Rocc project, Whoo Hoo!
Nathan M.

P.S. I owe this incredible deal to Chris Cavitt,
he's the one who found it and pointed me in the
right direction. Thanks Chris.