Re: THE $100 16v Scirocco

Ryan, opinions abound, and understanding of mine dosen't.  Now, the point
you make is quite valid.  But let me explain my point of view.  I and John
Van Vuren have gone through trying to GIVE AWAY non rusty Mk1 bodies here
in Colorado.  No one wants them because of location.  Now, a non-rusty Mk1
body is 10x more sought after than a beatup 16v with unknown miles, body
damage, interior damage, engine smokes, downpipe leak, etc etc.  The only
option for me is part what I can, and then it hits the junkyard.  I hate
to say it, and I hate to do it, but unless someone is willing to travel to
Colorado and tow this money pit out of here, the junkyard is were it will
eventually end up.  Just know, that there are 10x more nice 16v roccos out
there then there are nice Mk1s, then you will understand my willingness to
part this out to make other peoples Sciroccos nicer.

Eric