Re: THE $100 16v Scirocco

I think anything is fixable, provided someone wants such a project. If no
one near it wants to fix it, chop it up, I say, but don't discount it
because it's been abused. My '82 was being sold as a parts car, but I said
screw dat and now I'm driving and enjoying it everyday. Of course it did
take almost exactly 1 year of work to get it on the road, but it was
definitely worth it. So, I suggest putting out an APB first to see if
someone wants the whole thing.

Ryan