Fuel Injector tip breaks! And cleaning question...

Hmmm.  what an interesting occurence.  Was removing the injectors on my 87
8v in order to yank the engine, and one of the injectors popped out easily
w/o much effort, but the tip of the injector was left in the head.  I assume
by it's construction that these tips are pressed on.  Nonetheless, it was an
interesting thing and makes me cautious about removing injectors.  Imagine
what a pain if I had not planned on removing the engine or head?  Ugh....

So I now have 7 injectors to choose from for this rebuild.  I am thinking
about having them all serviced for a reasonable price, figuring not all 7
are in the greatest of shape.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I'd rather buy
new ones than do that Marren injector service for $25 an injector.  Where to
take them?