Re: long term storage - how to prep car

As someone had mentioned earlier about NASCAR machines using disks to put on
the car whileit was in storage to avoid creating flat spots and keeping the
susp loaded. What about using bent steel wheels w/o tires?

I remember a while back there was a post on how to prepare car for long term
storage.  This is what I remember.  Please add anything that  is lacking,
ans please correct me if I am wrong.  Long term here means 1 year, in a non
heated garage in Mid- Atlantic states - hot/humid during summer, cold in
winter.

1) Fill tank w/ gas and treat w/ stuff (technical term) that keeps it from
solidifying - this to to keep moisture from collecting in the gas tank
2) Change the oil and filter
3) Bleed brakes ???
4) Wash and clean car
5) Remove tires from car and put on blocks to keep from developing 'flat
spots' on car - will this result in stress spots on the frame from the
blocks/jack stands??
6) Disconnect battery ground

Anything else??

Thanks,