Car shipping options, I'm getting a new toy.

Ok,
	So I managed to find a mint 75 that a cool guy has. It has 50 thousand
or so original miles, and has had *2* owners. It's got a tiny bit of
surface rust, and has been stored in the south, where it doesn't rain
much for a long time. This car *HAS* to be mine. I will have it no other
way damn it! I have been waiting so long for this, I can fucking taste
it. It's clean titled and all. What are my options to have it shipped
back up? It runs, but has not been started in a long time, and I don't
want to damage anything. The car is going to be my child, so it gets
treated as such. Who else has done this? I'm willing to spend a good bit
of scratch, but not too much if you all know what I mean :) Idea's? I
was thinking maybe 99$ southwest flight to drive it back, but since it's
down south in a place where it doesn't rain much, you can bet it's far
from maryland(home) where it will be getting babied. Peace,
	-Gary Huff