From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of the mad bastard
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 5:04 PM
To: Scott Williams; 'Daun Yeagley'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Cincinatti: License to ill?

    so you finally going to grace us with your presence, scott?  i hope so.
you'll love it, dude.  it's kinda like woodstock, only no loud music, no
nekkid people dancing around talking about how great it is to smoke banana
peels, not too much group sex, not nearly as many people, and it's not in
NY.

    but hey, the vibe is spot on! :)

    anyways, WRT the roads around daun's place, i gotta tell ya, there's
some pretty fun trails to ride around on.  i've damn near killed myself (and
paully, and marco, and marco's buddy, and a couple of other people) around
there, and can't wait to do it again!  the one stretch that is apparently
patrolled by ohio's nastiest is I-68, i believe, coming in from Xenia.

    us canucks seem to always hit that stretch of tarmac at about 1am, and
since it's the last 10 minutes to daun's, it usually ends up being a
redline-free-for-all, balls-to-the-wall run.  lots of altitude changes, lots
of turns, 2 lanes, lots of adrenaline...

    i can't do it justice.  you HAVE to try it out.  i had my rocco blasting
along there at about 100mph in some spots, but most of the time, it was
redline third gear turns followed by short bursts of fourth gear...sigh, i
miss it already!  can't wait til june boys and girls!!

    see ya'll there!!!

jason
the mad bastard
"i drive far too fast to worry about my cholesterol"