Selling My Scirocco

1980 Scirocco S for sale. Don't want a project car? Buy mine for a fraction of what it cost.

2008 cc 8 valve motor ported & polished head 10:1 Compression Hydraulic lifters
Knock sensor ignition, Neuspeed 268 cam, match ported intake to head and
Neuspeed throttle body ( no adapter plate) match ported euro exhaust manifold to
head. Techtonics twin tube down pipe and high flow cat. Autotech sport tuned
exhaust. 5sp 210mm clutch w/ 16V pressure plate. New CV Joints.Only 25K on car
since restoration. I have not dyno-d the car but it should be @ 140 to 150 hp.
The car is 100 % CA smog legal and has the sticker in the door jam from the smog
referee.

New Paint Alpine White. Body was completely stripped to bare metal. Euro bumpers,
Zender Scirocco 2 front spoiler.  Kamei rear lip spoiler. 16V roof antena.
H4 & H1 headlights w/ high wattage bulbs and relay harness. Shaved mouldings,
badges, rear parking lights, and fender antena hole. Side markers in front fenders.

New interior, black carpet, new headliner, tinted windows, Recaro seats, 16V black
leather rear seat. New fuse box and electrical ( just done 250 miles ago). Hand
made door and rear panels with accent stitching. No stereo installed, but will include
Pioneer CD deck detachable face and 10" sub. No speakers or amps. Ungo 6500
alarm w/ power locks, 2nd extra loud siren under rear of car, back up battery.
ower windows.  I also just got a new (used no cracks ) dash but it is not installed.

16V brakes 10.1 in front ATE rotors w/ mintex HPR pads ( just done 250 miles ago)
Rear disks, 16V master cylinder, brake booster and pedal cluster. Boge progas
shocks w/ neuspeed sport springs, stressbars, and swaybars. BBS RX 16 x 7
wheels w/ 205/45/16 Dunlop SP8000 tires.

I posted this originally w/ pics attached but it never showed up on the list.
Email me for pics.

Email me if you know anyone interested. The add is also in the Scirocco.org classifieds.
$10,000.