Re: ND.... YESSSSS!!!!!

> Well, with the train that we have going, I don't see why we won't have
> enough room.  Especially if I bring the Golf, I can fit 4 + luggage no
> problem. (Back seat is surprisingly roomy!)
>
> Plus I think Dirk is driving Potters Mk1?

hehehe, you know more than I  do :-)

actually Doug told me that he has a sweet Mk1 for me to drive,
but I'm not sure if it's Potters one.
Anyway, I'm really excited and can't wait til May !!

for my buddy Dirk & his girl we will probably rent a car at the airport
for the time that we're over there,
so we can explore Cal. and Las Vegas a bit when ND will be over.

friendly Greetings and looking forward to meet you  !
Dirk

www.Scirocco2.de/collection.htm