question about oil pressure/temp senders

This is a 1988 16v.

There are two senders that screw on top of the flange that the oil filter screws into.  Both senders have single spage terminals.  One has a white top and the other has a black top w/ a yellow wire running to it.

I need to replace the one with the black top (yellow wire) b/c it is leaking oil out of the top, but I am not sure which one it is.

Is it a pressure sender or oil temp sender?  I have not pulled it yet so I don't have a part #.  I was hoping someone might know off hand which one it is so I can order another one.  Anyone with ETKA on their desktop??

...if not I'll see about pulling the sucker and getting a part #

Thanks,

Victor