I am sorry... was : spoiler Zender 400 kit on rocco.

I am sorry if my question sounded like I was critizising the choice of spoiler
on a rocco, this was not my intention (sux to be french at time ...)
it was like most of you realize what it was , only a question on what kind of
spoiler/body kit it was, as I never saw one like it before..
thank you for all that got me full car view pictures...

My apologies to the owner of the car (whom is on the list) and again I am sorry
if my question sounded like I was making fun of it, which I was not.

--
Patrick Bureau
Exiled in the G.W.N (Montreal, Canada), Hoping to return to Dallas, Texas Soon!