Front end renewing...

Ok. I have an 87 16v.
I am going to renew the front end. all new bushings and ball joints. I
have to R&R the cv-axles anyhow might as well do it all at once.

List o parts so far
CV axles both sides.
Driver swaybar mount(old one broken)
generic bushing kit fits 8v's so the mount listed before fixes
   this kit has a long busing and one for the rear of the control arm.
   plus new nuts bolts and washers.

I know I need new ball joints.
camber bolts...

anything else im missing.

Hey potterman, yes I will return the cores of the CV axles just gotta get
caught up with school (the boxes are sitting in my room from the _whole_
previous order.. hope i can get to it soon.)
and i will be placing another order...
damn I think my rocco alone is gonna keep him in business.

ball joints
camber bolts. (dunno if i need em)
thermostat.(car now heating up)
water pump.

after i get some mo money and put in the first set o stuff...
schrick oil pan and new oil pump...
life really sux when your tool are 100+mi away.. and the garage too.
brian.