Brake fluid FAQ development

With all the bouncing around about brake fluid
how about the experts make a FAQ adn put it up on the tech tips...
My donation: I deleted all the old messages but hey.. we can start here
and fix it.

DOT 5 -- main advantage paint safe but requires different seals (Harley
has been using it for years on thier leaky motorcycles)
insert avg boiling temp here

DOT 4 -- main advantage higher boiling point than DOT 3 std motorcycle
brake fluid.. (does/ does not require seal changes???)
insert avg boiling temp here

DOT 3 -- standard fluid cheap, stock in most cars.
insert avg boiling pt here

Ford Heavy Duty -- used as Cheapass Ron(tm) racing solution very high
boiling point doens requrie frequenct changes as doesnt absorb water.

Blue ATE -- very high temp fluid has to be changed regularly (interval)
for sustained braking power as it absorbs water