Re: WOW... New distributor...

In a message dated 3/10/01 8:07:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
juliemac57@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Test drive later? More power than I felt in years, responsive etc...Now for
 a new clutch... (or a husband that loves to work on Sciroccos...)

   Story of my life, always find the right one too late...
  Damn, and I was holding out for a wife that A) drives/loves VW's; B) turns
wrenches. Ironicly I did meet such a girl, but she was chasing after someone
else when we weren't talking VW, music or anime. If we saw a VW parked we
were all over it (hmm, ohh, hey, lookit). An amusing side of it was she made
my then-girlfriend/wife very jealous, something about always talking about
VW's...she still doesn't understand.