fs: $1600obo 1987 16v (philly area)

hey everyone-

I'm selling an 87 16v scirocco this weekend, I just bought a black one that
I will be working on instead. it runs and drives, but is in need of some
cosmetic work; sunroof, drivers seat, minor body work.. I wanted to give
scirocco-l subscribers first crack at it, would like for it to have a good
home..
here's the deal:

1987 16v Scirocco (tornado red)
123k miles on odometer
leather seats (drivers side in very poor condition)
power mirrors/windows
sunroof (needs work)
neuspeed upper strut tie bar
sony detachable face tape deck
teardrop wheels

pics will be available tonight, mail me if ya have any questions.. if anyone
wants to check it out, I should be around all weekend. the car is located in
berwyn (chester county) about 20 minutes outside philadelphia.

/scott

87 Scirocco 16v (2?)
88 Jetta GLI 16v

_looking to buy a used set of 4x100 tsw wheels 15-16"_
   _imolas, blades, revos, evos, hocks considered_
http://www.vwjunkyardcommandos.com/