Law Breaker...

I couldn't help it. I adjusted the fuel to be really rich to stop the
"surging" during accelleration...

Stopped at a red light, a Honda. The driver actually had his sexual organ
attached to his forehead!. Gosh was I surprised...
Since the fuel was so rich, the low idle was bad and needed to rev the
engine a bit to  keep it alive... So Innocent...   :)

The light changed, then we were neck & neck till 40 (55 zone) (dispite the
slipping clutch), then I floored it to 5000 rpm. 4th gear then 5th.
By 65 his organ had shrunk and returned to its hiding spot. At 90 I left him
behind...

Such a pleasant drive home....   :)

Rocco Content. Am going to need the fifth gear conversion to a long ratio
box. In the GTi always felt it was time to shift when I was in fifth... I
need a TT exhaust still and the conversion kit for Fronkenstein.

Happy to own my rocco's,

Julie Macfarlane
(Wicked Witch Of The Web)
Albany New York