RE: Refinishing euro bumpers

Filling gouges is my biggest thing too, so I'm interested in how Ivan filled
those license plate holes. I might give it a try. If I can do it well and
keep the texture, I will. Otherwise, they're getting sanded.

Also, Ivan, if you wouldn't mind telling us the actual names of the products
you used and the places where you found them (was it all Home Depot?), that
would be AWESOME. I have no idea where to buy something like "adhesion
promoter".  :(

I'm also debating the black vs. body-color (Tornado Red, in my case). My GF
definitely likes the black. I'm not **totally** sold, but I'm leaning that
direction, too.

Awesome note, Ian! Sounds like HOW-TO material to me. It'd be really cool to
collect the various methods that Benjamin and other people used and
compare/contrast them as different options on the website.

Neal
'88 16v