Re: Cincinatti: License to ill?

--- Riley McDowall <roog@telus.net> wrote:
> At 4:02 PM -0500 3/7/01, Scott Williams wrote:
> >Hey, I'm curious about the opportunity for exuberant
> driving adventures out
> >there. Is Cincy cop central or can we expect to let it
> hang out a little
> >bit? Or... are we talking about barbeque as the central
> attraction
>
> All I have to say is "watch out for Ohio State Patrol".

<snippage>

I TOTALLY agree with Riley, they're some nasty SOBs for
sure. (Though I personally think New Jersey's are worse.)
Couple of speed traps to warn you about that I know of:

-Just inside the border on I-70 from Indiana.
-Always seems to be a cop sitting just south of Grove City
(south side of Columbus) on I-71.
-Sunday morning, one is usually parked in the median right
here at my exit. (Exit 50, I-71)
-Heavy aerial patrolling on weekends in the stretch between
Columbus and Cincinnati on I-71.

Beware the OSP...

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian