end of an era...

WARNING:  sappy melodramatics follows!

Well, yesterday I did it...  After years of swearing that I would get
divorced before I traded in my Scirocco for a Buick wagen, I sold Fritz.
He went to a plucky young lad who (quite frankly) reminds me of me, and
who wants to bring him back up to his former glory.

So, after a decade, the first car I have ever owned is gone.  He has
served his purpose, and has now passed the baton to my 944.

Oh well...  if anyone needs me, I'll be looking at his pictures...  But
the memories of my autocrosses, my driver's schools, and all-around
driving of the only car that has ever truly driven the way I wanted it to
will always be with me.

Even though I sold him, I still love Sciroccos!

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz") SOLD
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944