Re: ND & Cincy

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:

TBerk will be trekking out all
> the way from the
> west coast, and I trust other newcomers will be coming
> from near and far as
> well.

Who's travelling with Tosha, anyone?  Gotta be SOME other
Bay-Area folks goin' right????

I'm hoping to have another 'Cincy Sign-Up' Page up and
running before too long.  Or does anyone want to volunteer
to put something together....?

> I just got word from Jim J that he and Daun have
> persuaded Ben Harder to
> join them in their trip out west to ND this year.

...something about Ben's '80 S sitting in my driveway, and
if he ever wanted to see it "alive" again, he would have to
go to ND.  J/K!

> We will be doing our annual trek up the coast from SoCal,
> leaving on Thursday
> morning.  I will be hosting several people here Thursday
> night at my place,

Huh?  Typo?  I thought we were leaving Thursday EVENING,
right?  :)

> Once again, I encourage EVERYONE who plans to attend to
> PLEASE enter and
> show your car, no matter what condition it may be in.

Too bad I won't have my car with me.  :(  Oh well, I'll
still have an INCREDIBLE time!!!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian