ND & Cincy

To those of you knee-deep in snow right about now, do not despair!  Spring
is right around the corner, and spring means ND and Cincy.  I got my travel
all set for Cincy today and I'm looking forward to making the gig for the
first time this year, even if I am flying in rather than driving as I'd
originally wanted to do.  TBerk will be trekking out all the way from the
west coast, and I trust other newcomers will be coming from near and far as
well.

I just got word from Jim J that he and Daun have persuaded Ben Harder to
join them in their trip out west to ND this year.  I strongly encourage more
of you to find a way to be here and join in the festivities.  Last year
was an absolute blast, and this year is shaping up to be even better, with
the show moving to a massive venue, even more faraway listers coming in for
the weekend (including Dirk & Dirk + spouses, all the way from the
Fatherland), and hopefully a lot more of you who haven't been out yet who
have been making noises about wanting to attend this year.  Jim, Daun and
Ben will all be doing the trip up from SoCal again, as well as Dirk's
gang.  We will be meeting up with the usual suspects on the way up
the coast (Kris Rayner, the Doty brothers, etc.).

We will be doing our annual trek up the coast from SoCal, leaving on Thursday
morning.  I will be hosting several people here Thursday night at my place,
and have room for more, should anyone else from out of town want to join
us and need place to crash.  Contact me offline if interested.

Once again, I encourage EVERYONE who plans to attend to PLEASE enter and
show your car, no matter what condition it may be in.  It's all about unity,
and those who came and showed last year will attest that everyone who showed,
even some who were apprehensive of entering their car in 20-year-old daily
driver condition, all were glad they did.  We were 34 strong last year, let's
gun for 50 this year!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA